FirstBIKE Street Balance Bike ( 2 to 5 years )
The First Bike Balance Bike is ideal as your child’s first bike! The balance bike helps your child learn how to balance faster than on a normal bike. Your child simply sits and pushes the ground with their feet to move. Aimed at 2- 5 years old.
With additional safety of brakes.
All models come with black air tyres black designed for urban areas with concrete, stone and packed dirt surfaces.
What makes this bike special in comparison to other balance bikes for children? Why not watch the video below to find out.
FirstBike Street Bike Features:
- Lightweight 7.7 pounds.
- Adjustable rubber saddle seat grows from 13.8 inches to 17.8 inches tall.
- Optional lowering kit to purchase which allows riders as young as 22 months to ride.
- Adjustable saddle seat adjusts with the turn of a knob – no additional parts or tools needed.
- Non-air PU tires on five spoke composite wheels.
- Composite frame makes for a rust and rot proof, lightweight bike.
- Front and rear splash guards.
- Lifetime warranty on frame, fork and wheels.
FirstBike additional features
- Safety stop brake system – adjustable reach hand brake.
- Steering limiter that prevents sharp turns – no jack-knifing.
- Completely recessed nuts and bolts – no sharp edges.
- Reflective frame stickers for high visibility.
- No wood to splinter, no metal to rust, no paint to chip.
- No dangerous platforms or foot pegs to tangle children feet.